Friday, June 5, 2009

The Cockroach Monster!

This morning I started packing my suitcase for the transition back home later tonight, when I noticed a huge cockroach staring me in the face. The stupid thing had a mustache! It was ridiculously huge! Anyway I tried several times to shake it off my bag, but it hung on as though it believed the suitcase was his. I was getting really mad! Finally with a strong jolt, I flung it against the wall and it landed on the lamp shade.

I had to quickly composed myself because I was about to smash the lamp to smithereens. I quickly grabbed a small plastic bag that was conveniently located near my hand... I opened it just enough and extended it toward the cockroach monster. What happened next you won't believe! ...It was freaky!

You wouldn't believe me if I told you that the stupid cockroach monster jumped on my arm and ran up my sleeve... you wouldn't even believe me if I said that I peed all over myself and screamed like a girl! ...Well it's a good thing that didn't happen!

Do you know what that stupid cockroach monster did? It jumped right into the plastic bag as though he knew he was guilty of invading my privacy. (By the way, did I tell you that the rcockoach monster had antennae at least six inches long?) The cockroach monster just looked at me with such a sad look on its face; it stared at me as though he was trying to apologize to me or something… maybe beg for his life. Anyway, once in the bag, I won't worry you with what happened next. Let's just say that there is one cockroach monster that won't be traveling anywhere... EVER!

There are always hazards to missions work, but it shouldn't keep any of us from going… regardless how big the cockroaches are. Right?

No comments: